CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

About me!

 My other best friend I love her way to much
BeST FrIeNdS
Miranda *19* Aj *20* Lanita *mom* shelbie *17*
I am in love with Justin Bieber!!!! I am a Senior at Pioneer High School, I blow the candles out on November 11th. Yes I am in a relationship with the most amazing guy ever! And yes I am also Bisexual don't like it? get off my page! I have the most amazing friends ever!!! I have a best friend and I never can loose her as a best friend...
I have a sister she is 19, I have a brother he is 20, and of course I have a mom and a dad.
I live with my grandparents! I have been in Foster Care for 7+ years. Only have been in 1 Foster Home. 
I was lucky that my grandparents wanted to take me in!

4 comments:

Purple Cookie Monster

Yes, you were right!! I love it!! =) Keep up the blogging!!

shelbie2011

Thankssssssss!!!!

Purple Cookie Monster

welcome!! goodness I created a blogging monster hahhaa

shelbie2011

hahahaha u sure did create a blogging monster!! never introduce me into new things or I will be on it hahahahaha <3

Post a Comment